Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Final Film Idea

I want to base my film off a journal entry I wrote when I was 15 about killing bugs. I found it in a random journal I wrote in only a couple times when I was trying to find some inspiration and creativity. Its just such a weird journal entry and its weird to think about how I was once that age and that person. I want to tell this exact story probably through a voiceover and include videos of me and videos of bugs.



10/14/14

I don't understand how people can just kill bugs. How they can step on them and squish them and throw them away and feel nothing. I just can't do that. Even when I step on an ant while walking home I just stop. I stop and stare at it squirm around and I feel like shit. I get this overwhelming feeling of guilt and I don't know why. Like one time my dad told me to step on a bug and I did and I heard it crack and felt it crush under me and all I could feel again was that guilt. Why did I listen to him and kill that bug? What did that goddamn bug do to me and why I care so much? Well that's just it, I care too much. I care about all the bugs that get squished and stepped on and thrown out. I care about these bugs so much.

~S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment