Saturday, September 16, 2017

Project Questions

What space are you creating?
A living room/family room

Why?
I feel its the most inviting room in a house and people spend most of their time there.

What kind of images do you need to collect to create this space?
Couches, table, tv, windows, random decor

Where do you need to go?
My house, a friends house, possibly stores

When and How?
The weekend or after class, I could use my phone or my camera for the pictures or find some online

How does the created environment relate to your portraits?
I feel I have shown my different personalities in a space like the one I want to create before and I don't need a complex area to show that

Will others appear in this image?  
No

What mood are you trying to create?
I want the mood to be more passive because I think that is a good way to describe these personalities as "going with the flow" and allowing whatever happens in life to run its course

What will the overall tone be (think cinematically)?
I want the overall tone to be sort of mysterious but still inviting enough for the person viewing the picture to get a sense of the type of person showcases. I plan to have some people be shown as cheerful and others as more gloomy.

How can you play with different aspects of your identity?
I can show the type of person I am alone, with family, with friends and with strangers by changing the way I dress, my body language and the way I interact with the environment.

Is this something specific or more ambiguous?
I feel this will be more specific because every personality will represent something in a universal way.

Is this a realistic space?
Yes

Do you have multiple heads?
No

Why?
Wasn't really planning on it and I don't think I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment