Saturday, September 16, 2017

Questions

What is your previous computer experience?
I have used computers a lot as a kid and growing up mostly for playing on and using social media, but I have used computers throughout high school for things like Excel, Word and Photoshop.


What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope to become better with computers and Photoshop.

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
I've used computers for a long time but mostly for playing on and for entertainment purposes. I've never taken a visual studies class before but they interest me. 

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I took a class in high school based around Photoshop, but I have never used Illustrator.

Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have a laptop at home, it doesn't have either.

Do you use a Mac or PC?
PC


Are you a Visual Studies Major? If not, what is your major?
Art Education

What do you hope to do with your major?
I hope to become an art teacher and be an actual good one because I've had gross art teachers in the past that have discouraged me.


Who is your favorite artist?
Van Gogh


Who is your favorite musician? 
Cage the Elephant


Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I own 20 records but I've actually only listened to 9 of them so far.


Write a five line story?
After several tries a cab finally stops for Shpresa. She got in the back seat and told the driver to drop her off at her home. She spent over 8 hours in the office and couldn't wait to get home to her pet. The driver drives a few blocks and they reach her destination. She pays the man and runs down her driveway where she sees her cat waiting for her by the door.


Post an image on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment